Monday, October 13, 2014

Walking through The Gospel of Mark

For the last 28 days, I have been walking my way through the Gospel of Matthew.  Reading a chapter a day, and meditating on The Word, as well as asking The Lord and my brothers questions about the text.  During that time, I was heavily involved with the social media site G+.  I would use G+ to share my learnings, and ask questions of my bible study brothers all around the country.  I have since taken a much needed sabatical from social networks, but feel led to keep moving forward with this time of devotion and public accountabilty.  With that said...

I would like to invite you to join me as I continue to walk through The Gospel of Mark.  I know its been a long time since I have posted anything on this blog, and at times, can feel the dust jumping up and tickling my nose as I type this post here.  I don't really have a plan or a format I want to use.  I know I liked the format that Ken Souza and myself came up with during the 50 day Journey to Christ, but also know that was taxing, and required a lot of images that were not our own.  So I want to keep it simple, maybe just the text, a little personal commentary a key verse and a question.  What do you think?  16 Chapters, 16 Days, 16 Posts.

Are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment